Selecting the right winow film for your home can be somewhat challenging. Especially when receiving conflicting information. The most important thing to remember is to stay focused on the main reason you are considering window film.
Let's examine the types of window films on the market.
- Nano-Ceramic films are all the buzz. These unique films offer good heat and UV reduction without making the glass dark. This allows for the highest amount of natural light. However, if you have a bright light or glare issue, these may not be the right product.
- Natural or Neutral films provide a variety of shades and performance. Depending on your specific need these films offer a variety of benefits. These films often have a reflective (shiny) look from the outside. At the same time, many of the darker films will be reflective from the inside at night, making your windows mirrors. Not so much with the lighter products.
- Our Sun-Gard Optivision and 3M Night Vision are our most popular films. Offering great performance and maxium sun damage protection. Night Vision and Optivision are designed specifically for homes wishing to control the sun without effecting their view. In many cases you'll find they actually enahnace the view. But the low interior reflection is what really sets these films apart. Available in 3 shades.
- Make sure to ask to see a copy of the manufacturer's warranty with comprehnsive glass coverage. Don't accept anything less.
- Visit our website to learn more about the large selection of Clear View window films for your home http://www.clearmountainview.com/